Monday, November 9, 2009

CHEAP DIAPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so I kind of gave up on the whole "Coupon Shelly" thing for the moment, but I just happened to be looking at blog links of my friends (Thanks Melissa) and I found this REALLY SUPER EASY way to get Huggies Diapers for $3.92 per pack of jumbo diapers. How?! You might ask, just as I did! Well, here is how, courtesy of $30 Weekly Grocery Challenge

Deal Idea:
Go to http://www.diapers.com
Huggies Snug & Dry Extra Large Case (150 diapers) Size 4 $39.99
Huggies Snug & Dry Jumbo Pack (31 diapers) Size 4 $9.99
Pampers Travel Wipes, $1.99 (needed an item to get my total up to $49 to get free shipping and use $10 off code)
Total: $51.97
Use $1.50 E-Coupon for Huggies (just click on the e-coupon box)
Use code 30DX7021 to get $10 off $50 purchase for new customers
Pay: $40.47
Print your confirmation receipt and print this rebate form and mail it off for $14.97 rebate back.
Final Cost: $25.55
This breaks down to about $3.92 per pack of jumbo diapers.

Amazing huh?! Leave a comment and let me know if you did it. I just did it today, so I'll let you know if for whatever reason it didn't work out. Share the news!

-Shelly-

No comments:

Post a Comment